| (updated 12 March 2001)
|| Try It
Get-a-File complements SRE-http's built-in !DIR facility. There is
a lot of overlap between the two (for example, they both use
the DIR_ACCESS parameter).
- Get-a-File can look into .ZIP files
- Get-a-File can display listings with several kinds of tables
- Get-a-File can use file specific thumbnails (as created by the ThumbNail
SRE-http addon) to display descriptive icons.
- Get-a-File does NOT cache output (hence, !DIR will be faster at
displaying frequently requestd directory listings).
- Get-a-File is Y2K compliant
Would you like to read the Get-a-File manual?
Or, are you ready to download the latest version of
getafile.zip (updated 12 March 2001,
http://WWW.SREHTTP.ORG/apps/getafile/, created 4 May 1999